Monday, October 15, 2007

Freedom:Chapter 5

Freedom:Chapter 5

I delayed this post for like 2 days.Bet my readers are missing me alot.*coughs*

Went to the chief minister aka. Taib Mahmud's open house at indoor stadium for RC duty.RC means Red Crescent.Why they need about 20 first aider in a open house?To pick rubbish!Yesh,RUBBISH.Meaning we have to make sure the place is clean all time and make sure there's no paper plates and paper cups over here and there.At least we asked for gloves from the people there.So,our hands weren't very dirty.Don't you dare to judge the work by the very small 'hall' and little seats.At least for me,I think the 'hall' looks kinda small at first.

The things hang on top that looks like price tag.

In the morning we went to HQ.Waited for the bus to arrived.Me,Horng Hui(ErEr),Nikki,Jocelyn Chong,Kay and Wen Siew are those from Green Road.A few which I don't know how many is from Kuching High.Two from St. Joseph.Justin and Cyril(new made friend).They told us to meet them there at 7.45am and the bus in only there around 8.05am.Blah.Then travelled to indoor stadium in the bus.They tend to seperate us(St.Jo and Greenians in a group) and Kuching High but in the end we all din't followed what they told us.We just walked around and pick anything we see that is on the floor.Lalala.I'm too hardworking.Seriously.In public duties I mean.

The VIP seat

We reached there around 8.30am and ate our breakfast there.eating Beef Rendang before 10am is so weird.And the 'door' is only opened at 10.30am.It's like what the hell...my sleeping time are just wasted like that.So we just chat,joke around,camwhoring around and laughs along like crazy people.I had fun playing with the CLEAN plastic bags though.

Playing with plastic bags.

The so-yucky-cake.

The 10.30 they opened the door.People are getting more and more.And the scariest thing happened.I was seriously freak-out when I saw how they 'ta-pao' all those cakes and biscuits and even soft-drinks!They're like experts.The food won't fall and the drink won't spill when they 'transfered' the foods and drinks into plastics bags,container,bottles they brought.

Not tempting at all but the mint cake tastes and smells nice.

I was very 'clever' in a way.I don't walk around the whole hall.I walk around only certain area.Certain area that I know they 'ta-pao' alot.Hmm,smart ey?I collected 3 big-black-plastic bags of plates and cups.Hehe.(showing off).Then the doors were closed at 12noon and we though everything was OVER.But...too bad the officers told us to REST first.It's like,what?!There's more later???Hahaha.

Coke anyone?

Then we ate our lunch.After that we were told that the door will be opened at 2pm.We looked at the clock,it was only 1230noon!!!1 hour and 30 minutes to go.So the same thing goes around.Camwhoring,chats,jokes and do anything else we can do.After everyone was tired of talking,we helped those malays with the cakes and biscuits.It's so fun!Hahaha.It's sure fun when you're doing something new and fresh---for the first time.

Laughing our ass off because of the jokes.

The door opened at 2pm and this time,more people.And suddenly I saw a big gang moving here and there near the place I'm picking the rubbish and I was stupid enough to thought that ther're fighthing.Well,at least they're fighthing for green packets in a way.For a 5 bucks green packet,it's so not worth for it ok?
Kay and me.

Blah...

I've collected 7 big-black-plastics bags of rubbish that day.I was so happy.And I'm more happy when I received the 50 bucks green packet.Aaaaah~I think to myself at that moment,everything was worth for it.Plus made a new friend.Haha.So I din't bother much bout the sweat and the dirts on my pure-white-charming trousers.(I wash em myself ok...).

Me and Wen Siew.

That night I had a backache.

The next day when I woke up,muscles were painful here and there.

The End.

1 comment:

Evelyncyl said...

grr...i have the sudden urge to smash that green raya cake... haha... so tempting to do so...

lol...what's up with the last pic? *big black plastic bags*