Sunday, January 06, 2008

Over-sensitive?

A few weeks ago I clicked and view someone's profile that I never view at all ever since I had a Friendster account.

A few days after that click,I found out I'm in the same class with her.I used to be friends with her but end up breaking up both parties unhappily.She's now sitting behind me in the class but I never talk to her for nearly 2 and a half year.Not talking too now.

Last night,I clicked on somebody's profile when I was shocked to find her in my friends list.

This evening,I saw her.I used to be friends with her too but the same story,we ended up not being friends anymore and I'm in the same class with her this year too.She smiled and HI-ed to me by the way.I'm thinking of change my seat...

Blah??!What's wrong with Friendster?!

No comments: