Wednesday, January 09, 2008

A letter to myself

This year,we all have this weird and ridiculous rules that we have to wear clubs uniform on every freaking Wednesday.Like Eileen Sim said,be thankful because PBSM can wear our RC tee instead of the uniform.*yay!*

So,today is Wenesday.Different people wear different clubs uniform to school.There were GB,BB,Scouts,PBSM,Chinese Orchestra(CO),band etc.So yea,less blue pinafore,more colourful and different uniforms.

Blah,can't believe I wrote two paragraphs of craps.Not bad bout the new rules.With trousers we all FEMALE can move freely.Third paragraph of craps.

I stayed back for one of the recruitment drive(s) for PSBM aka. RC.Had SAR.So fun!!!The last time I had SAR was year of beginning of last year.And the last time I bandage something with the triangular bandage was like ages ago.FUN-ness!!!

Top:Open fractured Below:Horizontal cut

The faking this time was really really very successful.Quite real.Except for Ida's (open)fractured bone aka. twig.Haha.Kay was supposed to stick the chicken bone(drumstick) on her hand but the bone was somehow too large.And twig is just too small to be the bone.Learnt some stuff bout fakings from Kay.

By the way,the weather was very hot.My casualty's place was kinda HOT.Wonder why she still screams like hell.And I took bout 3-4 minutes to bandage her and the knot was wrong I think and I spent most of my time fan-ing JULIE!She do her screaming I do my fanning.=.=

Something very embarrassing happened today during orientation.I wrote a stupid letter(refer to picture below) to myself on a piece of paper.The paper that was given by Dr.Chai.We were asked to write a letter to ourselves like weirdos.I scrabbled the paper like no one else might saw it.Who knows,the wind blew the paper away and that paper damn soi-ly landed in front of a guy in my class.Since people already read it,so I think I can show it up here.

Shit.He might thought that I'm a freak now.

No comments: