Tuesday, January 15, 2008

IF I have superpowers...*evil grins*

One really good bout being in 4s4 is...the teachers are youngsters.Not ALL for sure.Compared to the other 8 classes of form4,I think my class has the MOST ex-form6 teachers.My class has 2 ex-form 6 teachers and they are teaching my class 3 subjects which is bio,add math and history.*bang!* die liaw.All tough subjects.By the way,my add math and bio teacher(which is the same teacher) give us homeworks everyday!Hmph!!!

I'm not complaining.Wait,I think I'm complaining.

Mood isn't stable lately.People hang out with me outside the class always "BOOMed" by me.Pity pity my lil pet.By the way,I haven't seen my Lyon since ages!!!You kidnapper!

Oh yeah,one more thing bout school.There's a girl,I mean bitch.She's mean you know.Who always follows her-used-to-be-friend's ex around school like EVERYTIME I see the guy.Shit.Like she's his bodyguard or whatever.I mean,c'mon.Oh yeah,she always be the 'bulb' when people are dating.Grrr.Seeing her makes me wana punch her and twist her body and finally break it into half by squeezing it.Like,aza..aza..aza..aza..aza...AZA!!!since I doesn't have superpowers.If I do,I sure will cast any spell I know on her except good ones,I will use my laser eyes,my mega-punch,my physic power and any superpowers else you can list.(yes,I know I'm very violent,someone just told me that just now in school)

*Pause**Put on extra make-up and put back my smiley face*That's all for today.(perhaps week?)

1 comment:

Evelyncyl said...

LOL! Form 4 is the yr for you all to enjoy. So enjoy it to the max! =D