Thursday, January 17, 2008

Pan is just being hiaw

Sometimes when you want something badly,you tried your very best to make it.But unfortunately,when you're having it in your hands,you don't want it anymore.Sad huh?

Like I really wanted to change my class few weeks ago but now I don't give a damn about how the school put other people in whatever class they want.Anyway,I still think the school is unfair since they said they won't reply to those who wanted to change from science classes to other science classes.They only receive request like change streams!Shit.Stupid school that talk shit.

Everyday I get to see too-macho-gay.Lalala~He's kinda cute.Funny.And tanned.Um,he always help his female-friend to carry her bag.Whoo?Kind hor?Or maybe he likes him?Hmm.And everyday(not exactly everyday but very often) a pretty,I mean the prettiest prefect in the prefect board would come and find him.Blah.Haha.But I'm sitting on the same table with him during Bio and Chemistry.Lalalalala*hiaw*

One more thing,my attitude.Seriously need a change.But I think it's better if...(I don't know how)

=(

No comments: