Thursday, March 27, 2008

Last complain

Awesome!!!This entry is my 100th post!Cool.Not really.Umm,perhaps?Lol.Paranoid?Need panadols to cure paranoid?Or paramore?Wtf...

The damn weather is killing.Shyt,I've been complaining alot lately.

Ok,I wanna begin my lecture,speech,rambilngs,musings now.

There are people who kinda 'hire,but don't pay them,like in a club or society' some particular people to do A job(s) and some other particular people to do B job(s).Then,when things get very messy at some random time,they randomly ask people who are doing B job(s) to do the A job(s).And what are the people who are supposed to do A job(s) doing? I don't know.Get the point?

Hmmm.Okay.I shall promise myself not to write another entry about this kind of crap.Wasting too much time writing useless stuff nowadays.

By the way,I don't know why I suddenly feel unsecured.Yes I believe that I still have faith but,things are turning 360 degrees apart.One by one.=( I know this month is gonna be very busy but...I hope nothing will change in the end.I can't fly without my wings.

Anyways,I got this top 10 students free ticket which is so gonna expired like in 4 days this morning.Who wanna go watch movie/evening cruise with me???

For movies selection:no spiderwick,no 10000 bc,no ah long pte. ltd. cause I've watched them all.I feel like watching 27 dresses,or maybe Hurton says a who,or maybe anything else that is nice.

p/s:I'm serious~~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok let me tell u...27 dresses and horton...both movies i already watched...
27 dresses not so good.not so bad...lol...
creatures in horton kinda cute...but le...the movie is too damn short...one hour and 15 minz nia...lol

Eileen said...

lol my plan turn into bubble liaw..spent sat non collectin donations lols....but stil will find time to watch horton n 27 dresses.movie-must-watch nw is L!!!l changed/changes or wadever the world wnn....AHAHHAHAA