Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Busy

The weather has been very bad this few days.It's so freaking hot when you can see the sun and when it's not raining.But it rained very heavily when rain started to pour.Blah.

Lynn sit in for Ms. Cheng yesterday cause *ahem* Ms. Cheng went for driving test and she passed.So smart of course can pass la.Lynn is so funny in a way.Oh well,Eileen and Lynn both sounds almost the same of course same same very funny la.Like that also don't know.

Oh yea,I escaped almost whole day and only went back class at last period.So today I only had 1 period of BM and 45 mins of EST.And yay,so proud to be the first one to finished EST report(essay) writing and walked out and smiling and laughing inside at the rest who couldn't go out.Mean right?I know.

When you're 'working',it doesn't mean that sweating and walking around here and there and busy around means you're really working.Well at least I felt like a photographer today and finally know how it feels when you're working and people like your work.I like people to view the photos I've taken,that's why I've been uploading photos that I took.But it doesn't mean I don't like photos taken by other people.Just that,I like my masterpiece to be appreciate and I like to see people's face smiling and satisfied with their photo if I were to take their photo.So I think banning people from requesting photographers to retake photos of them are not right at all.It's so left.Why?Because if I were the ngiao ji photographer who took a eee-not-nice-one-my-face photo of you,would you dare to ensure me you won't request me to retake?

On the other hand,I start to have this phobia,which I don't dare to trust much people now.Yes,back stabbers,this is all your fault.I don't know who but guess I'm starting to build walls.It's okay to be friends,for me to be friendly and chit-chat but I promise I won't fucking give any trust or faith.Oh well,I think people on earth should know that I only trust 2 person on earth.I mean,trust them with my life.Although one might be risky and another one is as safe as [insert anything you think is safe].Other people are either too safe or too risky so yea,sorry.

Listening to:Taylor Swift-Tears drop on my guitar
Recommended by:Aggy
Comment(s):I love this song.Had been a long long time since I last listened to such peaceful song.*thumbs up*

No comments: