Saturday, April 19, 2008

End of Flag Day Sale

Hi people!!!(Yes,I'm on cloud 10 right now)

WHY?

Simple,because FLAG DAY SALE ain't my fucking business anymore.Yayness!=)

And to people especially those who went out to collect donations,those who tried their best to get as much *ka-ching ka-ching* as possible people!And much thanks to Jordy and Eileen(Sim)'s help to help me fill up the empty cans this afternoon and Jordy actually skipped class.*so touched*.Well,not really...and remember to give me back my step up 1 + 2 disc and my water horse!As for Eileen,you have to bring my 'PS,I love you' to exchange waterhorse with Jordy.[I know they're not reading this cause they don't even know the existence of this blog]

And thank God for *something* hehe.

\m/

I know I look like I'm closing my eyes in the picture,anything...wasn't taken by me though=)

With a complementary funny video:



And Ms.Cheng aka. our mama actually wanted to 'volmit blood' during my 'lame jokes telling session' this morning.=)


1 comment:

juU said...

lalala~

finish adi arr? Finally!!! after all that walking and being chased out of supermarkets =.=

and don't say i never write u comment ooo =p