Sunday, April 20, 2008

Movies

Haven't been doing much revision for the upcoming exam.All I do is online,walk around the city,sleep,eat and having movie marathon.Bought St. Trinian's,Cloverfield,P.S I love you,Water Horse and a 2-in1 dvd that includes step up,step up 2.

Watched Cloverfield last night and I'm very disappointed with it.It's one of the 'no head no tail' movies I don't like.And it also almost make me puke all the fine pizzas I had in the evening.Not because the creatures are disgusting but because it's sort of like video camera-recorded so when they're running and moving here and there,it feels so dizzy.Blah.

On the other hand,the St.Trinian's I've just finish watching few minutes ago,was pretty awesome and glad I'm not disappointed by it.=) Check it out on wiki.

Here's a picture of the cover and a list of songs in the movie.



Theme to St Trinian's - Girls Aloud

Trouble - Cast of St Trinians
Oh My God - Marc Ronson/ Lilly Allen
Is In the Air - Rupert Everett and Colin Firth
Don't Give Up - Noisettes
Nine 2 Five - Ordinary Boys
If I Can't Dance - Sophie Ellis Bextor
Teenage Kicks - Remi Nicole
Who let The Dogs Out - Cast of St Trinians
Sanctuary - Gabriella
Love Is A Many Splendid Thing - Four Aces
Three Spoons Of Suga - Sugababes
On My Way To Satisfaction - Girls Aloud
Theme to St Trinians - Cast of St Trinians

No comments: