Sunday, April 27, 2008

RCYU6 committee 08/09 line up,ER08


Yesterday was Saturday.Yesterday was a fun Saturday.=)

Finally can get rid of sickening class replacements and had the 4th RC general meeting.I was told about what was gonna happen the day before by one of the committee but I can't tell who.But the details weren't told until yesterday morning.

Had marching,I never know it's actually more fun to teach than to do it.*hiaks,I think normal people who have the same thoughts*After that was all sort of distribution which made the whole class looks like 'pasar malam'.I had nothing to distribute so just went around to help out and keep thinking about the committee meeting later.

Finally it's time for the climax of the day.Few organizers including I actually thought they would wanna comment about the activities we organized.But out of everyone's surprises,they were gonna tell us about committee line up.I mean I actually know it before committee meeting cause Eileen was tempting me with the list of posts with name covered with paper slip but there was once the paper slip flew up and I saw the name and she couldn't anything.Haha!*oops,drive too far apart from actual subject*But I was surprised they actually din't say anything about the telematch and flag day.It was like,suddenly nothing happened within this 2 months or was it a month?o_O?If someone is interested to know bout the committee line up,call me up,date me,buy me a candle light dinner,and finally,wait till the day AGM comes.=) So,I advise you to go ask someone else except me.Hmm,but I'm too softhearted so I would probably tell you if you just 'sa jiao'.LOLS.(this paragraph is so full of crap)

To Kay and Eileen,
Thanks for trusting me so much and not look down on me.I've nothing much to say but I really actually thought I would get the [insert post I told you both] post.*Hmph*

To Joce. T,
Yea,let's work harder.Cos we're the ah piaos.Means we have no legs so we should fly faster than people who walks.*piao~*(I hope you're reading this when it's at night time so that you would freak out and ring my phone and scold me for scaring you,LOL)

To Julie,
Hey,wanna know what I was dilemma-ing yesterday?Just,I was afraid all these might change things.Things about you and I as friends.I was afraid you would be mad at me for getting what you wanted.That's why I don't dare to voice anything for the whole day.I'm sorry for don't know what and I'm listening to the song 'sorry'.So,promise things won't change?I'll try my very best.

To Nathalie,
I just hang up the phone bout 45 minutes with you and I can still imagine how shock or unbelievable you sounds when I told you bout all these line up things.=) And people,be in mind that I wasn't busybodyly go inform people around me okay,I was calling up Nat to ask her bout public duties and congratulating her at the same time.=P

To HH and HC,
Like what Jocelynn said,it's just a minor problem compared to what you're going to face in the future.You just have to work harder,you just have to voice out sometimes,but not too much,you just have to obey what people said,you just have to do whatever to get what you want.Except for crying and sitting down doing nothing.Like what Johan Bey said:"I think.Therefore,I am."Though it's just five words but it motivates me a lot.Ever each of us that the previous committee selected is proven with hardwork.Not getting something without effort.

To Jordy,
Well,I think you deserves a post but nevermind.Just be more patient and wait for another year ok?=)

To committee board 08/09,
Let's R.O.C.K committee board 0809 and congratulations people!

ER08 Stage

Ok,I know Kay said it's just a probationary board but I guess things won't change much.So,Julie and Nathalie(both lieS),please make AGM earlier.LOL.I sounds so desperate by the way.

ER08 ticket,Christian Fish mark on my hands and something in the circle...

So,decided to go to ER concert last minute.The theme for this year is L.O.V.E-Live.Obedience.Victory.Empowered.So duh-ly,I bought the ticket when I reached there.Went with Julie and Evelyn.Saw much more people then I expected.Saw Shanice,Li Fern(dancing),Nathalia(dancing),Pam,Linda,Jacky,Jocelynn Chai,Vanessa,Amelia,Grace,Laura Yap(YES...),Leon,and Jordy.(Oh well,not really many people after I have listed them)Saw Jordy was walking alone,seems like finding people in the crowd so I went to him and hit him on the shoulder to ask him join us.He's tall and big sized enough to let support me when I tip toe to look in front.I can say that our spot is quite a nice one.

I wasn't high enough to jump and scream though.Too shy I guess?Remember what did Kay said?I'm a quiet person okay?I like the songs.Especially those by Mark David.And one of the dance where the switched off the lights and can see hands.

Mark David singing.His voice is stunning.Cool guitar he has too.

The performance I was talking about.

There were candles given out to us.Every each of us.And the scene is just so romantik and clam,and I don't know how to describe.It made me feel like holding a person's hand or just hugging them.There were also a very touching video played.

Like a sea full of candle lights.

Overall-ly,din't regret going to the concert.An amazing night instead.=)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

=)

i'm not mad lar..never was! im grateful for getting a good enough post (a pretty damn good post actuali =p) and i'm contented by wad i have=) it's nothing personal between us anyways. just a job :D

and =) for enjoying the concert. i thought u didn't like it cuz u didn't sing and dance and jump and stuff. LOL..at least now i noe.hehe..another concert tonight arr..guitar=S hehe..see u later!

Eileen said...

you're the best!and i guess d concert later wun be dat rock..hmm..dat day i dint sing cz i duno hw to sing dem n i dun get use to get high in public.lol.shy ma.xD