Saturday, April 26, 2008

Got tagged!*bang*

step- by- step

instructions: Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.


1. Do you believe in love at first sight?


Yes.Haha.That's what happened by the way.


2. Do you eat without brushing your teeth?


I can't survive that I would be very sorry to dear food.

3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?

Somewhere I belong.Well,I wanna go Autralia.I wanna go Canada,to look back the places I've been to when I was three.I wanna go Japan.I wanna go New York City.=)

4. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?

That everything I wish for,I want,I desire,I like belongs to me.

5. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?

Duh.I thought that's some scientific fact?

6 do you like being who you are today?

I might not
at this very particular moment.BUT I will!

7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?

A modern-designed living room with comfy couch,plasma tv and home theater

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?

Yes.(as if I've learned nothing bout the past...)

9. Would you swim in a vat of chocolate?

Please don't spoil the first impression,which if the sweetness of chocolate that it implanted in my heart.

10. Do you wear boxers?

Nope.Wait,maybe?When I'm playing the role of male panda.

11. Which type of cars I love the most?

Anything HAWT.

12. Which do you prefer from your other half? hug? or a kiss?

Both.

13. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?

Point out!Although truth always is the most painful thing.

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?

I'll tell you once I've found it(him/her/it/them).

15. Ae you a shopaholic or not?

Depends.


16. What kind of electronic device/gadget you own that you like most?

Cellphone,camera and I want a freaggin DSL camera!


17. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?

My attitude?

18. What makes you feel disappointed?

Things.=x

19. If given a chance, do you want to see your future?

No.

20.What's your name?

PAN.


i tag.

1.Evelyn
2.Julie
3.Mel
4.Dapne
5.Yvonne
6.Wenli
7.Nadiya(I doubt she will do it haha)
8. Jocelynn

No comments: