Saturday, May 03, 2008

Can anyone answer my question?

I woke up.
I went to school.
I talked to people.
I saw people busy doing things.
I did nothing but sitting down looking.
It's just freaking boring and crappy that I hate it so much.
Fuck.Fuck.Fuck.Fuck.Fuck.Fuck.Fuck.Fuck.Fuck.Fuck.Fuck.
F.U.C.K!

Can anyone lend a hand?
Can I stop from hating things?
Can I stop from hating people?
Can I just have something extraordinary to do?
Can I freaking have a life?
Damn it.Damn it.Damn it.
D.A.M.N I.T!!!

I don't know what I want.
I don't want what I wanted.
I want what I din't wanted for.
This is just so...me.

I'll be alright.
I'll be smiling tomorrow.
I'll...

Life's short.It's short that people never realised that's the thing a person can have it for the longest time-since the day you were born till your date of death.

p/s:When someone isn't in the mood,is it worse or is it better to ignore and leave them alone?

No comments: