Friday, May 02, 2008

Dedicated to Yvonne

Supa dupa cute Yvonne on angelic bandana.

[Y]vonn[E] T.T I'm Sry.. says:
23 april is a big day.
[Y]vonn[E] T.T I'm Sry.. says:
nt a normal day like u said in ur blog
[Y]vonn[E] T.T I'm Sry.. says:
lolz
eee.leeen says:
lol dat post..
eee.leeen says:
so crappy d beginning
eee.leeen says:
wad happened dat day aussie gurl?mind to share?
[Y]vonn[E] T.T I'm Sry.. says:
oh..
[Y]vonn[E] T.T I'm Sry.. says:
my b'day
[Y]vonn[E] T.T I'm Sry.. says:
lolz
[Y]vonn[E] T.T I'm Sry.. says:
how can u forget
[Y]vonn[E] T.T I'm Sry.. says:
T_T

I"m really really really really really really sorry!I seriously thought you were born in November.=( LOL.I tend to mixed up people's birthdays cause I don't usually say happy birthday to them.Once again.Sorry.

With this,I,EILEEN CHIN would like to dedicate this blog post,especially to Ms. YVONNE ONG YEE WEN.Haha.Now you know why did I confirmed your name with you on MSN.Guess I'll never found that out if you din't talk to me on MSN just now.Anyways,I still like to call you AUSSIE GURL.Haha.

My reminder,
Be more optimistic.Don't always think life is that complicated.Although my favourite singer sang the song 'complicated'.Oh well.Ups and downs comes with life when you bought it.Just like happy meal comes with a toy.(My gawd,I starting describing things to you using toilet bowl,pumps and now what,McD?!)

Hmm,Yvonne...I don't know when I know you.All I could remember was,you moved to KL when we were in primary 5.Is that right?(People,can't blame me cause I never really hang out with her and we never studied in the same class)I think I knew you through some random people?My gawd.I'm like someone who had short-term-memory lost.

Oh yea,back to my story.After you moved to KL,we started to 're-meet' online.And exchanged numbers and MSN.And tadaaaa~last year you told me you're moving to Aus after PMR.And there,now you're in Aus,dumping me here with freakin hot weather and make me sweat everyday and have oily face.*ewwww*BUT,I still love you.I mean,c'mon.You don't see friends that don't remember full name,birthdays,how they met etc like us right?We are so cute!*super perasan now*=)

No comments: