Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I'm still updating this blog

Hello people.Haha.Tomorrow I'll be having P.H.Y.S.I.C but I'm still blogging.Well nothing much to blog about,just wanna make sure some people won't miss me too much.*ahem*?!

I'm still fat.
I'm still dark.
I'm still bitchy.
I'm still selfish.
I'm still doing things I like.
I'm still not getting what I want.
I'm still pissed for not getting what I asked.
I'm still excited because the lower six are coming back.
I'm still not studying despite the fact I'm going to fail my addmath paper.
I'm still one of the 'tie-must-pull-up-up' probation prefects.
I'm still surviving without you.
I'm still using my brain cells.
I'm still smiling without you.
I'm still happy without you.
I'm still your sweetheart.
I'm still breathing.
I'm still lovin you.
I'm still your pan.

Happy exams week.ONE more week...

No comments: