Friday, May 09, 2008

Time.Is precious.

Some people have been asking me why I haven't update my blog after ummm don't know how many days.There are various answers for this question.
1.Exams' coming.Ok.I don't see a point there since I haven't start studying at all.
2.My mom banned and will be banning me from using PC on weekdays.
3.I've been sleeping very early and would most probably find me taking nap every afternoon cause I'm one of the probation prefects.
4.There's no one to chat with when I go online.
5.I'm so lack of things to blog.Well,actually I have some but just don't feel like telling.(?)

I skipped Chemistry tuiton and went to watch English Public Speaking Kuching Division yesterday afternoon.Was talking with Ju after school(she came back to school for break) and the teacher-in-charge,Theresa Leong thought I would be following so yea I called back and told my mother I'm not going home.LOL.

Basically,I was thinking whole time on the way to SM Teknik Kuching(place the competition were held),why am I freaking on the car now.Damn.Feel so awkward.=(

Finally saw Samantha Sii in person.Din't talked but smiled at.Met about 3 girls?One from Kuching High,one from SMK Tun Abdul Razak and another one don't know from where.And sorry I don't know all their names.I only know that the one from Kuching High claimed that she saw me once when I collected the flag day tins from Chapter.Hmm.

Title for the speaking(second round-impromptu) was 'A time to kill,a time to heal;A time for war,a time for peace'The phrase has been repeated and repeated by 31 participants.And no I din't fall asleep despite the chilling surrounding(cause the hall was big,not many people and has powerful fan blowing quite directly on top of me) and it was like 30 out of 31 participants talked bout war.Yea I guess you can guess who's the odd one.=)

First place goes to Batu Lintang.Followed by Kuching Town No.1,St.Mary,St.Theresa and Arang Road.And I lost my bet-a Mcflury.Sigh.Damn it.Haha.But I earned myself a good experience though.

No comments: