Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Of newspaper cosplaying and H2O

Went to the telematch organised by SPBT this morning.Wasn't happy nor sad when Jordy,Ida,Sonia and Evon were all in the same group.*ahem*Someone changed group.*ahem*

I was the only RC member in my group.Patricia and I were the only Greenians.Two St.Marian,Jia Jia and Fathehah(I'm not sure bout the spelling),two Kuching Highian(Bryan or was it Brian and Adli) and Sungai Maong(-ian?),Guan Khee were in my group,group.Patricia was the only who spoke at first.She kinda 'appoint' me to be the group leader.Me being 'anything ok person' just accepted.LOL!*so perasan hor?*

Back picture.From left to right:Guan Khee,Bryan(Brian),Adli,ME,Patricia,Jia Jia,Fathehah(?)

Nothing much to complain bout the games.Most of them I had played before during our RC telematch.And my group was so unlucky that we all get wet only in the first station.=.=!Guess what.It's the game in front library where we have to transfer water in a buckle with holes from front to back.I think that was the third time I played that game in school at the same venue!=.=!!!But that was the time where everyone started to talk and interact and started to make noise.=)

I was shivering and sneezing while waiting for the water buckle.I wasn't feeling very good this morning.Had coughing and running nose.I guess band members were kinda jealous with us as we're playing water while they doing formation under hot sun.Hee=)

Second station is something different.A balloon is placed between the back of two person.The balloon have to be carried from starting point and drop it into a pail without bursting it at the ending point.Meanwhile,the two person were given a pair of chopsticks each.Chopsticks were given to carry the soaked-with-water-sponge and squeeze the water at the ending point.Patricia and I were good in this.

Third station was the ping pong ball blowing thinggy.Yea,this morning was also the third time I played that.And I had gained the skills from the last time I played.So this wasn't something very bad for me.Shan Liang told me his group gained 40++ points for this game!

Fourth was the station that pissed me off.They asked some stuff that we don't even know so in the end we were kinda like gave up and just let them splash us with water.And the people at that station weren't very friendly too.Ida thinks so too.Right?=)

p/s:Yea I admit I suck in general knowledge and stuff but still,people knows I complains.Alot.

Fifth was balloon throwing.Not much difference from what we have played.Just that we were given pails to catch the balloon.Honestly,I prefer using our shirts.Pail made the balloons bursts.Grr=.=

Sixth was transfering water with paper cup game.That game bores us.

Seventh was the last.Form a pair.Grab a card each from a box.Each card contains a body part.Body part mentioned is placed with the body part of your partner.A book will be in between.Walk from the starting point to ending point.Walk back from ending point to starting point and drop the books into a pail.This was a more fun and creative!At first was kinda boring as most of us only got back and finger.Easy task.Then someone got butt.Then forehead.Then chin,cheek,arm and ear.Haha.

After done with changing our wet clothes,we gathered in the hall.Had fashion show.And all leaders including me was yelling ans screaming when we chose the picture we had to cosplay.It's all anime!!!Something I sucked in.But I was lucky I think.For choosing some kimono over warrior battle armour.One group made a nice and big cross.Haha.

Jordy still posing with the content-less book and ME

The food was HOT!Din't finished.Can't stand it.

One more thing,for last,WHY THEY HAVE TO PUT HSM's SONGS FOR THE WHOLE FREAKING MORNING?!^&%*&)*

AJKs and Patricia.They are all wearing newspaper=.=

what time is it..what time is it...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The newspaper I mean Kimono I was talking about.

Some random facts:

1.There were seven groups.Group 1 was lead by Jocelynn.Group 2 by me.Group 3 by Jordy.Group 4 by Shan Liang.And the rest by others.4 of us are from RC.

2.They was playing HSM's songs non-stop.

3.Almost every game involves water,H2O.Except for the last game=.=

##p/s:Can't wait to wear baju kurung for the first time in my life!!!=)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow. You're wearing baju kurung? School Uniform isit? ~Kewl~

Might be a bit hot though.

Evelyncyl said...

Paiseh, that was me. Sign in with wrong account there. =\

Eileen said...

=.= no la.nt cap-su-ing the politics bout sexy baju kurung.it's some reddish pink baju kurung.for camp la~~~xD

Sam said...

Fatehah!
=] That girls BM scares the shit out of me.

Eileen said...

realie?she was very quiet thru out the whole telematch so u dun realie noe her much hahah.despite my keponess=S