Thursday, August 28, 2008

IYUFDC 2008

That day...
4pm and I was very high.
Chasing and running in the platform with the band members,
with puddles of water after the rain splashed on my white trousers.
Yelling and screaming at the top of my lungs,
because everything is finally over.

Few months of stress,worries,misunderstandings,piss-ings and hard workare finally put up with a comma that day.

Here are some pictures taken on that day and the day before.Guess this will be more like a picture post than word post.I'm too lazy to do the typings.Ops.

First time using my camera's macro.Dumb right?To figure out how to use own camera's macro function after like 8 months?

On the day before competition.

Schools participated.

Overall Champion-KUCHING HIGH.Congrates!

Unlucky victims I tortured to take pictures with me.

To anyone who may concern:
I would like to apologize if we didn't satisfied you or any of your members but I think the most important thing is not about winning.It's bout getting together.And clearly in mind,I know everything is worse compared to previous year.But,everyone thinks everything they're in,they're doing is the coolest and best.So do I.I don't care bout people comparing this year's IYUFDC with the previous years because you got to believe in what you're doing and everyone,everything have their own pros and cons.

To the committee members:
SOME of you actually get me on my nerves and made me wanna choke you to death but I'm glad that on the actual day everyone of you turned up and most of you were in position doing what you're supposed to do.Great job!=)

To the members:
Thanks for coming up that day and helped as ushers.We won't succeed without you all.Thank you!

To Green Road participants:
Thanks for coming up for marching practices during the holiday and spent everyday seeing me and me seeing you.Guess Evon had enough of seeing me from the 15th August(Friday) until 23rd August(Saturday).Sometimes I pity you all.And thanks for tanning under the sun with me.LOL!


-The End-

No comments: