Thursday, August 21, 2008

tsktsktsk

Went to Jocelyn's blog a while ago to found out that the government is actually gonna postpone Avril Lavigne's concert!Like,what the hell?!

With some stupid and lame excuses they gave.Grr!ROARR!!!!!!!!!

Besides that,some Malaysians tend to take responbilities on their own job.Yea I'm one of it actually but at least I don't pretend I din't get your blood information and stay silent when I won't be able to make it.And now,making MAYBE everything have to be postponed.No,please pray everyone!That everything will go on.We,okay maybe I can't afford to let things postpone again.=(

Somemore is someone promised to do you this favour and turn back to say 'no' on the next day!Why have to say 'yes' at the first place when you know you don't want it?And yes,a very big dissappointment I have on you now.

And then HOR,some people don't look very freaked out when they told you there's a very big bad news.

What's wrong with the world?

I guess I just had the craziest day ever in history.

No comments: