Monday, September 15, 2008

Belated Mooncake Festival

Yesterday was mid-autumn festival.


Also known as Mooncake festival.


Went to Lydia's house to play lantern.I think I'm possessed with the statement "being a committee member,you need to have the first to arrive last to leave policy" because I went to her house at 6pm where the moon isn't out yet!=.=Apparently I was the earliest among others.Nah just kidding bout the "committee policy" thinggy,I went that early because I don't have transport later.

Lighting up lanterns~

Helped Lydia to set up.Png reached when we were cutting mooncakes.Around half an hour after I arrived I think.Jenny Voon came around 6.50pm++.Then Leon walked there.Soon was James and Edwin.Horng Hui and Pei Qun was the latecomers.And Ka Kiong even later.He reached just on time before we left for a walk.

Imagine them with grey hairs after another 30 years.Sitting at Lydia's house drinking tea.Oops~

Did I mentioned Lydia's mum prepared hell lots of junk food for us?Hehe.This big bowl was just ONE out of many packets.

Candlelight snacks.

We took a walk from Lydia's house to Poh Kwong park,wanted to see someone's house then walk further out.Ran away when we saw that person.I nearly got my tee burnt off by 'ahem'.She asked me not to tell anyone who wasn't there last night.

A house we saw and everyone was 'whoa~~~' from far and the house owner even asked us to go in the house xD

Later we went to Adelyn's house.Adelyn walked with us back to Lydia's house.The rest left the house leaving Lydia,Jenny and I.Emoing with playing candles.Okay maybe only me was emoing.Haha.

I <3 candles

because they are emo.

Lydia sent me home last night.So happy.LOL!

Let me introduce.This is Lydia.She says :"Lady first".

I haven't played lantern for years and last night I actually played lantern with most of the people who are elder than me~=)Yay see I'm still so damn young.LOLS.

The four-lantern-stick was mine.The two-lantern-stick was Jenny's.The normal one is Png's.I used the longest stick which is the one people used to dry clothes=.=

No comments: