Saturday, September 13, 2008

[Insert a nice titlte here]

Why did you came back for a third chance?!

By the way.On the brighter side,I'm now living much more happier than weeks before.=)

Hope there is no more grey hair popping out.Lisa just helped me plucked 2 on last Thursday.Terrible...

Facts about recently:
  • Got selected into exco shortlist
  • Rejected exco interview
  • Yawned a lot
  • Busy gaming
  • Not taking much photo
  • Not updating blog very frequent
  • Not reading much blog lately
  • Laughed quite a lot
  • Gained weight.A LOT!
  • Hating dissection class
  • Can't think right now.
p/s:To the prefect excos,I'm sorry if I've let down any of you down.I was even dumb enough to think of particular ones of you would hate me but thank goodness everything is still fine.I think...Hehe.Guess I was too 'perasan' again.

Signing off now.=)

No comments: