Tuesday, December 09, 2008

=) happy happy happy

Went to a Christmas Charity Concert held in Sarawak Chamber, Crowne Plaza Riverside Kuching.Mainly is to go support Jenny,Michelle,and Ying Nuo that were dancing for the concert.The RM30 ticket is very worthy.I mean for myself.Haha.Why?Because can spend time with friend,can see my friends perform,can listen to lovely Christmas songs,can do charity somemore.Wakakaka.Nah mainly because I had fun and was really happy.Even after I reached home.Abby can feel how happy I was.xD

Why am I that happy?

Hmm,because there was a girl who hoped for a merry Christmas since young.She wanted her Christmas day to be like how it used to be as shown in movies.Where lots of people celebrating together,people singing Christmas tunes,Christmas trees nicely decorated,everyone were so friendly and warming.She waited for Christmas like that every year.

15 years past,but her dream never came true.

Last night,she finally waited for that day.It's not even Christmas day.It's just 'near-to Christmas'.So yea,I guess some people might understand why I was so damn happy last night.

I wanna continue having this feeling.at least until school reopen-eve.LOL.

No comments: