Friday, December 12, 2008

Tagged by Mel

Mel~I'm sick now and still doing your tag.See how good I'm.xD

Rules & regulations
-Do not copy answers
-The tag questions must be 100% the same
-Tag people before doing tag

I tag
1.Lydia
2.Anthony
3.Alvin
4.Sheila
5.Michelle Ng
6.Michelle Chung
7.Min Zhi
8.Joshua
9.Jocelyn

How do you know 1? (Lydia)
- Generally,prefectorial board.More detailed,during mooncake festival.Went to wrap mooncakes at her house and played lanterns at her house.Lol.

What would you do if you never meet 2? (Anthony)
- Bored to death maybe.Hehe.How would I know?Oh,I would have been the youngest kid for mummy.


What would you do if 3 and 4 dated? (Alvin and Sheila)
-Hehe.Don't think it will work.

Would 5 and 6 make a good couple? (Michelle and Michelle)
-LOL.How cute.I mean their names.

Do you think 7 is attractive?(Min Zhi)
-Hehe but she's owned.=(

Tell me something about 9.(Jocelyn)
-We were born the same day.


What's 1's favourite past time?(Lydia)
-PLAY I guess.hehe.

What language does 2 speak?(Anthony)
-English,BM,chinese,and hakka.Maybe bit of japenese?


Who is 3 going out with? (Alvin)
-Prince charming.Because he's cinderella.Wakakaka.

How old is 4? (Sheila)
-Sweet 16.

When was the last time you talk to 5? (Michelle Ng)
-Prefect camp.

Would you date 7?(Min Zhi)
-Ask her to ask me.

Is 8 single? (Joshua)
-I think so.

What is 9's last name? (Jocelyn)
-Chai?

Would you consider being in a relationship with 1? (Lydia)
-I proposed to her during prefect camp~

Which school does 2 go to? (Anthony)
-GREEN ROAD.

What do you like about 3? (Alvin)
-He talks alot to me in MSN.=)

No comments: