Wednesday, February 25, 2009

1...2...*snap snap*

Busy like hell in school this two days.

Took photos for data base yesterday morning in school and went to Jubilee Ground for prefect + photographer duty for the MSSM opening ceremony.MSSM is the 'sports day' for all secondary schools in Kuching.49 schools participated!Imagine.My school is the host for this year so a few prefects were needed to be their ushers for VIP.

Drank two 'ice kacang' sort of drink yesterday.One was the fruity one and the other one is red bean.Drank 'jagung peng' today at REX.Decided to go there when Pei Qun asked me where is the nearest 'ice-kacang' stall/shop around school area after she finished her extra class and Jenny and I were taking a break from taking photos for data base again.Probably tomorrow still taking photos for data base.

My camera has been with me more than let it stay at home.Is it my interest?Or is it I was fated to be with camera?Or is it my occupation?I do LOVE photography,but is this my path in future?Will this be?Do I want it?Can I?

Idontknowatall.

No comments: