Saturday, February 21, 2009

It's a mistake

Have you ever had smiles on your face when you're going to give a surprise to someone which you were confident it would put on another smiles on that person's face.BUT it turned out nothing like you imagined.And the happiness was gone from your face.And you felt like a stone has been thrown on you?

Well,I had it.This morning.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But unfortunately I was the one that threw the stone.Not the one that have been thrown.

Today...I made a mistake by loosing my temper at someone.Someone who's nice enough to bring me out for breakfast at my favourite restaurant-McD.I lost my patience when my friend was late and told me she needed me to accompany her to do some church stuff so I promised to tag along and left my stuff behind.When I got in the car,another two friends were inside too.And my friend told me we're going to have breakfast at McD AND I just had breakfast with my dad earlier.

I know how it feels when you're trying to give someone a surprise but things ended up this way.I'm sorry...

Sorry for not having the guts to apologise to you.
Sorry for loosing my temper.
And most of all,sorry for taking away the smiles from your face.

No comments: