Monday, December 17, 2007

Freedom:Trip to Taiwan(v)

Freedom:Trip to Taiwan(v)

A waterfall I took early in the morning in Tonpu hotel

After breakfast we check-out from the hotel in Tonpu,transfering to Kaoshiung.On the way from Tonpu to Kaoshiung we watched 男儿本色 starred by 谢霆锋 余文乐 and房祖名.Very 'fake' the motion.Blah.And quite violent too.It was supposed to be an action movie but me and Angela keep on critising it when we were watching it as we two changed our seat and sat togther at the front-est seat.At my original seat was really bored.For me at least.

On the way to the first destination which is Fo Guang Shan(佛光山),we stopped by a place for using their toilets.And we can get the chance to see a temple that was destroyed by the 921 Earthquake but still preserved so that people can visit it.I saw a very weird-looking fruit sold by people there.

This is how the temple look like after the earthquake

The weird-looking fruit

We finally arrived at Fo Guang Shan which is the center of Buddhism in southern Taiwan.Hmm,all I know about this place is it's very huge and we have to walk a lot.

Huge statue of Guan Ying in Fo Guang Shan

After that,visited Mei Non Hakka Village(美浓客家村).A place where they sell Hakka stuff like Hakka food.I like the food there especially Ban Tiao.There's Lui Cha(which is quite different from our's) but I din't tried it.It's slightly different from what we ate those few days.After lunch we walked around the village.Saw the traditional Hakka handicrafts such as hand-made umbrella(ella ella ehh ehh ehh~),bamboo handicraft and other stuff too.

Hehe,the proceeded to Spring and Autumn Pavilions(春秋阁).Hmm,some sort of Buddhism stuff again.I just followed them walk in through a dragon stautue's head and come out from the dragon statue's tail.Before going in I was so childish.I saw a very big goose and I imitated the goose's sound and sort of 'compete' with it and see who 'quaks' louder.Flolina and the guide was laughing at me and Flolina kept asking me to make it again.

The dragon statue

The goose
Sunset view

After visiting the pavilions we went to a restaurant for dinner.After dinner went to Sin Jiao Jiang Night Market(新崛江夜市).This is where I bought most of my stuff and spent most of amount of money at.I wasn't shopping with Flolina though.

Then after shopping,went to our hotel at Kaoshiung.Checked-in.And after checked-in I went to the counter and asked the bell boy whether there's computer room provided and yes!Haha and I quickly put my luggage in the room and 'chiong' to the computer room.

Hooked up until 2200 form 2030.Chatted a while with Ju.The room have to be closed at 2200 so I had to leave.Back in the hotel room,took a bath then watched TV programmes a while then went to bed.

No comments: