Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Freedom:Trip to Taiwan(vi)

Freedom:Trip to Taiwan(vi)

After breakfast and after the bus arrived,we transfered to Kenting(垦丁) to visit around Kenting National Park(垦丁国家公园).We reached Che Chan Out Crater(车城).Took some photos at the beach and bought two magnets.

Continue on the journey to Mao Bi Tou Island(猫鼻头).The wind breeze there was so strong and I like it but quite 'inconvenient' for my hair.Took photos again.

The beach side of Kenting.Which reminded some people of Pattaya.I saw a bikini girl with a surfboard when I was on the bus watching the shops right and left of me.

Visited Eluanpi Light Tower(鹅銮鼻南湾) which located in Nan One(南湾).It was the first time I see a real light tower in my life I supposed.

Yikes!!!So mean those people.They harden the bubble fish!And sell them!!!

On our way back to Kaoshiung,me and Flolina keep telling each other lame jokes.So fun!Then,we watched Fearless(霍元甲) on the bus.Quite a meaningful and pityful movie.

Stopped at some volcano(sleeping/died volcano) place and bought some eggs and potatoes they cooked with the fire that came out from the ground and never extinguished.Cool.And I like the potatoes.Sweet~

Then transfered back to Kaoshiung.Ate our last dinner in Taiwan.
After dinner we went to Dream Shopping Mall(梦时代购物中心) which is the Southeast Asia biggest shopping center.They even have a ferris-wheel on the top floor which is an open air floor.As I was afraid of heights,Flolina and I decided to only do shopping and will only try it out if we have time after we've done our shopping.But after we finished buying the things we both want,the time is not enough for a 15-minutes-ferris-wheel ride anymore.Not very disappointed though when she asked whether I'm disappointed with not riding the ferris-wheel.=)

Back to the hotel,wanted to go over her room and spend the last night in Taiwan talking with her but she seemed busy so I din't knock on her door.Hee.Then back in my room,I watched TV programmes with Patwick till quite late then went to sleep.

No comments: