Thursday, September 06, 2007

Hyper!Hyper!Hyper!!!

Went to PBK percubaan test yesterday nite.Hehe.This is the second percubaan.The first one was on Julie's birthday.LoL.

Went there and Mel was already waiting for me.Then before I went up,Cat called me so I waited a while for her.Then due to the shortage of classrooms,we had to go up and down and finally settled down in a bigger room.That room even have a projector.Cool.

Good things always happen when there's a PBK percubaan for this year I think.The first one Cat was in the same class with tauhu and I told her that she might be my lucky star to make me be in the same class with tauhu.Haha.I was just joking at that time neways.

Then was hoping the next person who stpped in the room would be him.Damn.Couldn't concerntrate at all for the first ten minutes.Then Pei Weei called so I looked to the back and answered her.Then Cat hit my hand and guess who's that?Tauhu!!!Wakakaka.I nearly don't believe my eyes that time.

K.stop the dramas haha.Din't know emo kid can be so dramatic when they become hyper.

Heh.After the exam,went to NK.Heeee=D.He was sitting opposite of me.Aaaah~I'm so hiaoXD

No comments: