Monday, October 08, 2007

Freedom:Chapter 2

Freedom:Chapter 2


Life after PMR is so shiok!

Went to Ida's house this morning with Pei Yi,Ju,Amanda and Agoo.3 girls and a guy(me) squeezed at the back of a kancil.*blush*We watched 'I now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry'.*better don't watch the uncensored aka. cetak rompak ones*This is the second time I watch this movie.Oh well,the phrase 'the ling is a circle' by the funny-and-weird-loking-japenese-guy still can't fail to make me laugh.Hahaha!When the movie is almost over,Ju's boy came.Then we played poker.I don't know how to gamble!!!Hahaha.That's why I din't won back even 1 cent.*so sad*.Hmm,me and Pei Yi went back earlier cause we have to go school for the SPBT stuff.

This month I visited 3 friends' house that I never went to.Seriously.LOL.Took my lunch at Pei Yi's house.So 'paiseh' haha.Then we head of to school.Well actually the driver picked her youngest sis up from St.Paul before we went back to her house then after 3 of us had our lunch the driver sent her sis back to St.Paul then us to school.So,apparantly we're already late.But who cares,we had fun chit-chatting and gossip bout some people in the car.Hahahaha!

I sweat-ed like hell carrying books with wearing black tee ok!*hmph!* Hahaha but was kinda fun cause wasn't bored at all.Kat,Jenny,Pei Yi,Melissa(Ng),Er Er was there too so wasn't bored at all.Hehehe.And for the first time,I think Pn.Woon is fun.Hahaha.Teachers are all the same,when they're not in the classrooms,their are often very friendly with us.But back into the classrooms,they're not very friendly anymore.*blueks*

Warning!

Nothing much down there.My advide,don't read.If you read it and you're unhappy with it,just leave.I'm not critizing,I'm just giving my own opinion.

Got my school magazine!I was and I am very disappointed with it.That's it,disappointed.Everything doesn't seem fresh to me.The divider's design is better than last year's though.I prefer the front cover's colour this year but not the design.Too lilttle pictures and the pictures all mainly very blur.

No comments: