Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Freedom:Chapter 3

Freedom:Chapter 3


Let's talk bout HIV/AIDS today.It's NOT me that is hiao.Had a talk bout HIV/AIDS in school this afternoon.Hmm,I paid fully attention on the talk,seriously.I wasn't even playing with my Sudoku!(Cause Jenny borrowed it,haha!).Hmm,speaking of Sudoku...I wanna go St.Jo lar!They have lots of Sudoku competitions after PMR lar!Ish!!!So jealous but Jacky wasn't very happy with it cause he doesn't like Sudoku.

Ok,back to the HIV/AIDS talk.I am very lazy to type everything so just remember,
`DON'T HAVE SEX
`DON'T TAKE DRUGS

These are the safest way to prevent it by the way.Haha!

Someone was looking at me when the speaker was talking about 'piercings'.Hmm,what does suppose to mean ey?I like piercings,really.And tattoos,well,at least not the type macho 'man' tattoed on their arm type,like duh.Haha!I want to have one maybe on my back?Or on my hand,somewhere near my thumb.(Just thinking of,I might not do it anyway.But still,I want em!!).Oh ya,maybe can challenge lips piercings too (tongue piercings is not suitable for me,I think).=D

After the talk,went to Amanda's house.With Julie.Mum din't know bout it.Haha!I'm a good liar I suppose.Hmm,I din't lied in anyway,I just din't tell her I went there.LoL.Watched Pirates of Carribean 2.Din't managed to finish it tho.

Suddenly I felt very emo,not exactly emo,lonely sounds more suitable.I think probally cause alot of people I see everyday is online and no one is chatting with me.I somehow will felt very lonely when people don't come up and talk to me and I'm the type that will really go up to you and say 'HI'.I'm like that...don't mind me.And there isn't changes or I din't see 'new comment(s)' when I loged in Friendster everytime.

I'm fine.Overall-ly.Hahaha.Tomorrow we have no school!yay!!!*gonna be bored to death*

1 comment:

nelsonkiu said...

i got a new post!hehe..leave comment o