Thursday, October 11, 2007

Freedom:Chapter 4

Freedom:Chapter 4

Went to mama's house for party last night.Ok,this can be considered the wildest party I've ever been to.Me,papa,mama,Jacky,Leon,Lionel,Fiona(Leon and Lionel's younger sister),Sharon, Yan Juin,Cao Liang and Jordan were there.

Basically,teacher aka. mama aka. Shirlyn's mom cooked all the food.Jacky brought Kolo Mee!Sharon bought 2 boxes of ice-cream and she end up leaving without helping us to finish to ice-cream!

There were too many kinds of food till I kinda forgot what I've eaten already.There were fried chicken,french fries,kolo mee,pork curry(sorry...I din't know it was pork!),fruit salad(honeydew*thumbs up!*,blueberries/grapes*I don't exactly know what is that,they looked blueish*,mangoes),and a few stuff that I either forget their names or can't remember anymore.Hehe.

After Shirlyn's mom went out with her father and second sister,we all gone mad.We cleaned the tables by removing all the plates*me!!!sadly..* and leave coke on the tables.We played truth or dare.

Hahaha!Lionel isn't online now.He had all the funny videos and pictures we dared Jacky to do and pose.Jordan drank half can(supposed be a can)of coke without pausing!Leon and Jacky danced!TOGETHER!Jacky pushed up 5 times with Fiona sitting on his back!Jacky posed 5 hiao and sexy pose and 5 cool pose!Can't wait for Lionel to send me all those pictures.=D (blah,I can't wait any longer.I might be updating on Saturday night cause goin to the chief minister's open house for public duty in the morning,RC stuff)

Papa and mama finally gave me my so long-awaited-super-duper-belated-birthday-present!Haha.It's a Giraffe named Russell!He's kinda emo but I love him cause he has long hands!*yay*which I can take a good emo picture with.Nevermind if you don't get it.I'm still kinda high now.

p/s:I know there's alot of grammar error in this post(basically almost every post) but I'm way tooooo lazy to edit em.Ciao!

No comments: