Friday, October 12, 2007

I miss you

Visited Anselm's blog minutes ago and I saw the things he wrote for grandpa.He spelled my name wrongly but that's not the point.Today am gonna talk bout grandpa.

Yeap,exactly 2 years and 1 day ago he left us.I remember clearly things happened on that day.

It was last third day of second semester exam.He picked me up from school as usual around 5.I remember before going home that day,I still went to Chonglin and bought an ice-cream.Then I walked across the road to reach for him.He was standing there waiting for me.He then drove me back home in his white,cute,kinda naughty(cause he often doesn't wanna start the engine if you don't drive him for days) charade.

I took my bath when we reached home.When I came out from the bathroom,I saw grandma was rubbing his back and he's sitting near the stairs.After rubbing,grandma went to the kitchen to prepare dinner.I was watching television programme with my sis.He was watching too,sitting on one of the six chairs placed in the second living room.He looked so not energetic that time.

After not long,mom went home.He opened the main door and he called grandpa:"Pa."

Grandpa wanted to move up from the chair to go to the kitchen to have dinner with us,and he slipped when he tried to move up.I heard a knock,probally his head knocked the floor.Mom rushed to him.We all rushed towards him.Mum and I was holding his hand.I was very nervous and praying...(Sorry,I can't continue anymore)

My grandpa never hit me.Not even once.
He always protected me when I was scolded.
He gives me pocket money that even mum and dad or anyone else don't know.(now those who read this,help me keep it as secret k?)
He bought me my first cellphone.
He buys me anything I want.
He helped me out with my primary school's 'kerja kayu'.

He is the grandpa that everyone else wanted.I miss him.Alot.



A video made by Anselm last year.

2 comments:

Evelyncyl said...

That's a great video...
ur grandpa must've been proud of you from where he is right now.

nelsonkiu said...

>.<
yea,he would be probably proud of u!!
jia you!!