Tuesday, April 22, 2008

P.S. I Love You & Jokes


"PS I Love You" tracklist
01. Love You 'Till The End - The Pogues
02. Same Mistake - James Blunt
03. More Time - Needtobreathe
04. Carousel - Laura Izibor
05. Fortress - Hope
06. Last Train Home - Ryan Star
07. Rewind - Paolo Nutini
08. My Sweet Song - Toby Lightman
09. No Other Love - Chuck Prophet
10. Everything We Had - The Academy Is...
11. In The Beginning - The Stills
12. If I Ever Leave This World Alive - Flogging Molly
13. P.S. I Love You - Nellie McKay
14. Kisses And Cake - John Powell

Yeap,watched P.S I love you.I've never read the book before but among all my friends that read,99% of them said it's a good book so I bought the dvd(pirated la).

And kaboom! yes indeed it's a nice one.I like the songs in there.Tearsdrop on my guitar is the last 'slow' motion song I've listened before these.And I'm sort of 'amazed' by James Blunt's Same Mistake.I never used to like James Blunt.But overall,not bad.

Tomorrow is Wednesday and Jocelynn Tian and I are representing our RC unit to the Kem Kepimpinan(Leadership Camp) held in the school hall form 9 to 12 tomorrow.=) And the prefects interview will be 1.15pm.And once again,Joce.T is also going for prefect interview.So I guess tomorrow would be a hell lot of laughters.

I have a joke here:

Teacher:"What's the chemical formula for water?"
Student:*Raised up hand*"H I J K L M N O."
Teacher:"WTF?What was that?o_O??!"
Student:"You said H to O yesterday!"

LOL.

Well,here's another one.

Hey baby,let's do math.
ADD the bed,
SUBTRACT the clothes,
DIVIDE the legs,and
let's MULTIPLY.

LOL!!!!!!!!

It's getting late...so,let's MULTIPLY!Hah!

No comments: