Thursday, April 24, 2008

What day was yesterday?

Yesterday was 23rd of April 2008.Know what day is that?You don't know?Think carefully...Still can't recall???Hmmmmm....It was...it was...it was...NOT MY BIRTHDAY.LOL!Ok,enough for the lameness.Well,it was an ordinary(maybe not) Wednesday.

Was very busy.In the morning,I went to the leadership camp,more to workshop held in our school.I went with Jocelynn Tian,ah piao ge(me) and ah piao jie(Joce),representing RC.Kor was representing CO.Kelly(mei nv) was there for Scouts,Eileen(Sim) for English club,Lena for SLAD,Cindy(not Jong,I don't know her full name..oppsie) for tennis,Sara for (PRS?idk),Elias for swimmer club and etc.I can't list all of them.

I din't get the notice earlier so when I was going to Physics lab I saw Karen and Elias and Paulynne were in there so I went in and asked the teacher what time it's going to start and I'm actually quite happy that it started 8.10(registration) instead of 9.So I get myself registered(for the sack of cert) and go find Joce to go toilet with me.And guess who were holding my wallet when I came out from the toilet?Bell!Haha.I don't even really know her but she was hiding my wallet.LOL.And she speak so soft that I could hardly hear what is she talking bout.

Too much crap.Returned to hall.I got bore seeing a laptop and projector in front on the stage.I bet it would be like any-ordinary-boring-talk so Joce and Kor came out with an idea to 'colourfied' my shoes with my colour maker.And it's so colourful that I don't really dare to wear them and walk around school.Thank goodness the speaker came,and eventually saved my shoes.Come to be a 30 year old guy to give a talk.Surprisingly.Ok,he's funny.And I still don't understand why he likes to say the word GAY that we thought he was gay.=.= Oh I haven't introduce the speaker...it's Mr. Johan Bey.(click link to visit his friendster profile)He's from UCSI.

He's so different that he doesn't wanna speak on stage.He said because he doesn't want us to see how big his nose hole it.=.=! And he keeps moving direction when he speaks so the whole crowd is like rotating when we're listening to him,by facing him.And come to our surprise,he asked us to form groups and each group were given one RED UCSI tee to rip and remake a piece of clothing.He wanted to taste our creativity and teamworkAfter that,someone is teh group will have to be the model to wear the 'clothes' we re-made.Jocelynn was our model as she's the small sized among us..Me,Joce,Sing Min's elder sis which I don't know her name(sorry),Gui Fei(sorry if wrongly spelled),Lena,Jia Jia,Alvin,Milton,Wee Chyn,Cindy,and another girl form PC club which I also the name were in Kor's group.We were given 15 minutes to get all the things ready.And every model form different group were asked to cat walked.I have a video for the cat walk but it's taken vertically and I don't know how to rotate and upload it.Overall-ly,I think we did a good job even though we din't won any prizes.Great job!


After recess were some talk bout a good leader's quality and stuff.Wasn't paying much attention as I have Kelly(mei nv) sitting next to me.I was too busy transferring current into her eyes.LOL.In the end both our glasses broke.Just kidding!

In the afternoon,I skipped EST class for the prefect interview.But before that,I went to EST class to find Ms. Sarah.She was tempted by my ice-cream!Haha.So tempted that I let her hold it while I get my books from Yee Hwa.And she even pinched me when I called her mama.LOL!

I was obviously late for the interview but that time quarantine(AVA) was packed like sardin in the can.I dare to be late because I know my turn wouldn't be that early.Hui Ching keep asking me to memorise the Rukun Negara,Misi and Visi Sekolah and I was like o_O.Ok...so I actually read them thorugh.And after bout 25 minutes waiting in the AVA,we had to move to school hall due to the chinese class teacher that so ngiao ji-ly wanna use AVA as her classroom.Blah.

After another 15 minutes of waiting inside school hall,Stansfield came and usher me to the interview room.I should be grateful that my interviewers were Stephanie,Abraham and Evan.I'll type out the conversation we had.

All 3 interviewers:"Hi." and Stephanie waving.
Me:"Hi."A little awkwardly.
Abraham:"Can you briefly introduce yourself?"
Me:"My name is Eileen,form 4s4,never been a prefect before."
Abraham:"Why would you like to be one?"*refers to details form I filled*
Me:"Cause I wanna meet more people and gained more experience"(just some random crap people would say)
Abraham:*still referring to paper*Ok,rank yourself from 1-10."
Me:"7."
Abraham:"Ok,what's your weaknesses?"
Me:"I'm hot-tempered and impatient."
Abraham:"But if you're impatient,it's very hard to deal with the gangsters in school"
Me:*I can't remember what I crap so just fast forward ok?*
Abraham:"What time you normally come to school?"
Me:"I usually reach school before 6.45."
Stephanie:"6.45?"
Me:"Yeah,6.30-6.45.Never came later than that."
Evan:*refers to the form*"Hmm,I see you join a lot of clubs.So how do you devide your time?"
Me:"Emm,all those club I never actually attended the meeting(s) because I just joined PC club for sudoku competition's sake,and sidang rekreasi seldom have meeting(s) and photography club always not informed bout the meeting(s)."
Evan:"Sorry sorry,it's my fault."(he's the photography club president)
Me:"It's okay.=)"
Abraham:"So,what are you responsible for in sidang rekreasi?"
Me:"Photography."
Abraham:"So,you like photography?"
Me:"Yeah..."(started to feel a little like o_O?)
Abraham:"So what kind of photos you normally take?"(OMG,serious?)
Me:"Potraits and objects as I usually find it hard to take photos of human beings sometimes."
Abraham:"Okay,we're done.=)"
Me:"Done?Owh,ok.Bye"
3 of them:"Bye."

Okay,I'm still having the o_O? expression bout all those things Abraham asked.LOL.Shall end here.Endless crap.Haha.And thanks to all that wished me luck for the interview.To those who went for the interview,good luck too.

Jokes:

#1
Teacher:"Jimmy,where were you born?"
Jimmy:"Malaysia,"
Teacher:"Which part?"
Jimmy:"All of me."

LOL.

#2
Teacher:"Maria,can you help me find MALAYSIA on the map?"
Maria:"Ok!Here it is."*pointing at MALAYSIA on the map*
Teacher:"Class,can anyone tell me who found MALAYSIA?"
Whole class:"MARIA!!!"

HAHAHAHA!

#3
Little Tom is only four.One day,he was looking at his mother breast feeding his new born sister.And he thinks to himself:"Mummy have two boobs,maybe one contains cold milk and another one contains hot milk."

*bangs head on the wall with hands on the tummy,laughing out loud*

p/s:Until today,there's only one of the very few people that won't crack into laughters or hit me or say I'm lame or give any expression when they heard my lame jokes------Ms. Cassey.LOL.

2 comments:

Evelyncyl said...

haha... great jokes btw! :)

Kelly Sim said...

transferring current... yayayaya..
kenak shock by me.. hahahahaha... meeeeiii nvvvvvvv.... =p =p =p