Wednesday, January 28, 2009

我们曾经拥有过

This post is dedicated to a friend named Lydia Lee.We're not really close but we're not really 'not-very close'.Myself also don't know how close are we.Should ask her lor.

Today,I sent her off at the air port.Honestly,she is the first friend I've ever send off.Haha.So,yea just enjoy the photos and words below.






On 30th August 2008,I met you.We were dancing poco-poco.That's how we met.

Our group photo with 'Ayahanda' after Merdeka Day Duty

On 14th September 2008,Moon Cake Festival,I went to your house and played lantern.

From 19th November to 21st November,Prefects' Camp 08,I 'proposed' to you using other people's ring and got rejected.

During Captain's Ball

You and Greg crashed into my group photo

I just spotted you sitting next to me.

Our very 'uniformed' photo

On 8th December,I met you at a Christmas Charity Concert.

On 20th December,you came late for Christmas parade but still managed to meet up with you.

Late than never

On 31st December,you were one of the people I spent my first second of year 2009 together with.

From 5th to 9th January 2009,spent almost every morning even stayed back on almost every afternoon for orientation week duty with you.

On 18th January 2009,you woke me up and said you're 5 minutes away from my house and you're coming to pick me to go sing K.I gave away my first sing K experience to you.LOL.

On 23rd January 2009,it was your last day in school.

Your last day in school

On 24th January 2009,we went out and sing K again.I know it ain't the last time.And I appreciate the time we spent in CooCooRon playing IQ games and eating and drinking and talking and laughing.=)


On 26th January 2009,I stayed at your house until midnight 0000 hour.

At your house with your furnitures and my formal working outfit

On 27th January 2009,we visited Sam Si's house.

On 28th January 2009,I sent you off at the air port.

Group photo with the prefects

I will have a chu 1 to chu 15 photo with you.I'll be willing to wait.=)

Without you,
things won't be the same.
I'll have no one to get kisses from.
I'll have no one to bring me go sing K.
I'll have no one to go high with when we're on boring duties.
I'll have no one to sayang me when others are bullying me,etc.
I'll treasure our memories and friendship and I'm waiting for you to come back again~Hohoho
But like you said,at least 我们曾经拥有过。

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow!!!!! U're so good in memorising o..U memorised every single moment u hang out with her..

Eileen said...

Hehe actually big part of this have to thank to my blog because I often 'key in' my memories here so whenever I need it I can just look back at my achieves.=)That's one thing I like to blog.Can store up my memories